Friday, August 20, 2010

Day Dreaming ♥

I'm feeling much better after talking to my boyfriend I have such big dreams for my future & can't wait for them all to come true! I'm gonna be continuing my education at Wayne Community College during the spring 2011 semester for an Associate in Arts Degree. I'm also gonna take basic sewing & jewelry courses so I can learn to design & create my own clothing & accessories. I also want to complete distance learning courses from Elite Makeup to become a professional makeup artist. Eventually, I would love to own a business including a bakery/coffee shop, boutique, & dance studio.

The bakery/coffee shop would serve a variety of sweet treats such as bagels, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, donuts, ice cream, & muffins. Beverages would include bottled water, brewed coffee, Espressos, Frappuccinos, milkshakes, smoothies, & yogurt parfaits. Very yummy!

The boutique would include clothes & accessories created & designed by me as well as screen printed tanks, short & long sleeved shirts, hoodies, shorts, & sweatpants. Other cute items would also be sold.

I would also like to have a space for a couple of tanning beds & a room for makeup appointments & supplies.

The dance studio would offer ballet, clogging, hip-hop, jazz, lyrical, pointe, & tap. I would also love to offer a variety of exercise classes for adults.

I've never been more excited about my future! I wouldn't be able to do any of this without my very supportive boyfriend ♥ He's such a great motivator & wants nothing but the best for me!

No comments: