Monday, August 23, 2010

DIY: Ballerina Inspired

I've been inspired to design & create so many things lately. I definitely need another job to support my never ending creative habit. Here are a few designs I can't wait to try:

These shoes are absolutely adorable! They're simply Capezio ballet slippers adorned with silver studs. I would love to design & create a similar pair using jewels in assorted colors & shapes for a much cheaper price

Bona Drag Studded Ballet Slippers: $48 found here.

These La Voleuse Custom Ballet Shoes are so cute! I love the tattoo inspired designs ♥ These shoes are no longer available so I really want to recreate them!

This DIY voluminous Ballerina tutu is so chic & girly. Very Carrie Bradshaw

Directions found here.

3 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Those are so adorable! I like the one with studs the most. :) It's funky yet girly because of the color. Rather cute!

P.S. I would've mistaken you for a 20 year old if only I didn't read your profile. Glam at 26! ;)

Jenroxursox84 said...

haha, thanks! I love looking younger than my actual age (; and I try to keep updated on current fashions but it's always changing. the ballerina style is timeless & so me!

Toni Tralala said...

You seriously do! Being older isn't a bad thing but if you can get away with looking more youthful then why not, eh? :)

Always stick with the classics! You're right. Fads can come and go but classics will forever remain elegant with a touch of spunk if you wish.

Thanks for dropping by my page. I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to your next post. You have gained a follower. :)