Monday, October 24, 2011

So Outdated

I haven't blogged since September of last year and have totally missed it! A lot has happened since then...I married my bestfriend on June 18th, 2011 ♥ We had a Southern style wedding, went to Disney World for our Honeymoon, & now we're living "Happily Ever After".

I'm currently working on a DIY project for my Halloween costume; this oh-so-chic Carrie Bradshaw Ballerina Skirt:


I'll definitely upload pics in a future post and may even have a contest for one lucky girl to win their very own Carrie Bradshaw inspired tutu!

I've been such a busy bee this past year & never recorded/uploaded any YouTube videos. How could I possibly have time for a YouTube Channel, Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, and everything else?! So, I've decided to post any future hair/makeup tutorials, hauls, etc. right here on my blog. I am very sorry for the lack of updates & have missed ya'll bunches!

XOXO ♥

No comments: