Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update

Okay...so I know ya'll are wondering, "Where are all the DIY projects she promised?!" I'm currently working on enough items to open my own etsy.com store! Etsy is a website to buy & sell all things handmade. I want to design & create so many things & have a lot of great ideas. I'll definitely link my store in a future post. I'm really excited about it!

I've been a busy bee at the dance studio all week. I choreograph dances before going to the studio to instruct students. When I open my Etsy store I'll spend my days working on projects & YouTube videos before work. I have a lot to do!

I was gonna start the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program but injured my leg muscle dancing Monday night. I should be able to start this upcoming week. I've been drinking lots of water & eating healthier. I'll keep ya'll updated on my fitness routine & hopefully be able to stick with it!

I've totally been craving Olive Garden's fresh salad with warm garlic breadsticks lately! Doesn't it look delicious?! Maybe my babylove can take me there really soon ♥ Yummy...

XOXO ♥


Photobucket

2 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

I just came from there! They have the never ending pasta bowl promo right now. :)

Jenroxursox84 said...

I'm so jealous! the nearest Olive Garden to me is about an hour away.