Saturday, September 4, 2010

40 Beauty FAQS

Skincare:

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
-I usually wash my face twice daily...once in the morning & at night before I go to bed. If I workout during the day, my face gets an extra cleansing.

2. Which skin type do you have: dry, oily, or combination?
-Oily & very prone to breakouts.

3. What is your current facial wash?
-I'm washing my face with Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Cleanser but I just ordered new facial products from meetmark.com that I can't wait to try out!

4. Do you exfoliate?
-I usually don't but I'm definitely gonna start when my new facial products arrive in the mail.

5. What brand do you use to exfoliate?
-I will be using mark Berry Grand Exfoliating Beads with my cleanser.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
-Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer.

7. Do you have freckles?
-Nope!

8. Do you use eye cream?
-No but I probably should.

9. Do you have acne prone skin?
-Unfortunately. Maybe the new facial products will be a success!

10. Did you ever have to use Proactive?
-I've tried a lot of different products including Proactive & didn't like that I couldn't go to the local drugstore to get it. The products had to be mailed & my skin wasn't improving so I didn't reorder.



Makeup:

11. What brand of foundation do you use?
-Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Sandy Beige.

12. What brand of concealer do you use?
-Cover Girl Fresh Complexion in Light/Medium.

13. Do you know your undertone color?
-Yes...I have a warm undertone which looks great with purple (my fave color)!

14. What do you think about fake eyelashes?
-I usually don't wear them because I love my natural lashes.

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
-Yep!

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
-Cover Girl Lash Blast in Black or Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Blacktastic. I just purchased Hard Candy's 1,000 Lashes fiberized lash weave mascara in Divine Purple. I can't wait to try it out & think the purple will make my eyes pop!

17. Which do you prefer: Sephora or MAC?
-MAC but I don't have the money to purchase the products!

18. Do you have a MAC Pro card?
-Nope!

19. What tools do you use in makeup application?
-Brushes & cosmetic wedges (sponges).

20. Do you use a base/primer for your eyes?
-No but I definitely need to start.

21. Do you use a base/primer for your face?
-Nope!

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow?
-Almay intense i-color trio for browns or Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow in Ab Fab.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
-I usually use a pencil on my upper lash line but not the bottom. Sometimes I use a liquid liner.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
-Hardly ever!

25. What do you think about pigmented eyeshadow?
-I've never tried any.

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
-Nope!

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
-Hard Candy Painted Lady in Flirt.

28. What is your favorite lip gloss?
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, if I wear any. I usually just use Softlips lip balm.

29. What is your favorite blush?
-Cover Girl Cheekers in Plumberry Glow.

30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
-Nope!

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
-I love drugstore makeup! It's inexpensive & in most cases as good as the expensive stuff!

32. Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?
-I've never been to any.

33. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
-Yes! I really want to take distance learning courses from Elite Makeup to become a professional makeup artist in the future.

34. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
-Not really. I'm usually very careful.

35. Name a makeup crime you hate:
-Ughh...shaved & drawn on eyebrows!

36. Do you prefer colorful or neutral shades of makeup?
-Both but I usually wear pink or purple eyeshadow which is colorful.

37. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
-Lauren Conrad. Her makeup is always glowy & very natural looking.

38. Do you think you look good without any makeup on?
-I feel that I look better with makeup on but love the feeling of a naked face. My boyfriend prefers me without.

39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
-Recently, Hard Candy. I've bought a few products from that brand lately!

40. What do you think about makeup?
-Makeup is really fun & a great way to express your personality!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Proactive is such a sham product. I never had problems with pimples but I've heard a lot of stories about it.

I use St.Ives as my moisturizer and it seems to work. I like that it's not at all sticky.

Jenroxursox84 said...

Proactiv isn't really as great as the celebs on the infomercials say! I've actually tried St. Ives before. I don't breakout that bad but it's still enough to annoy me every time I look in the mirror, haha (: I've read great reviews about all the stuff I ordered. I'm still searching for the perfect cleanser/moisturizer for my skin & can't wait to try the new products!