Tuesday, September 14, 2010

mark.com Products Haul/Review

I recently purchased & received skincare products from mark.com & decided I would do a haul/review. These are the products I chose & have been using daily:


That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser: This soap-free cleanser banishes pore cloggers & I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin ♥ It's blended with black willow bark extract to promote a clear & smooth surface & sugar maple to boost skin's natural exfoliation. I also love the fresh scent! I wash my face twice daily (morning & night) and three times when I workout.


Berry Grand Super Exfoliating Beads: This product contains cranberry & pomegranate seeds combined with apricot seed powder & oil-absorbing rice powder. I definitely don't like the smell but do like how I can control the amount of beads I mix with the cleanser & how it gently massages my face. I use the exfoliating beads at least once a day.


Get Clearance Anti-Acne Blemish Treatment Gel: I LOVE this stuff ♥ This product contains salicylic acid with a powerful mix of black willow bark & sugar cane to keep excess oil under control. It goes on clear & doesn't leave my skin dry. I've definitely seen results after using this for only a few days. Hopefully, I'll continue to see improvements! I apply the gel twice daily (morning & night).



For my first ever YouTube video I've decided to recreate a celebrity inspired look. I've chosen two of Nina Dobrev's Seventeen Magazine photos & I'm gonna incorporate both of the looks into one. I love the total look from photo #1 (hair, makeup, outfit, & accessories). I love her big chunky ring & nails from photo #2. I think Nina is so gorgeous ♥



I'm gonna record the video Friday & hopefully have it edited & published by Saturday. I'll definitely keep ya'll posted!

XOXO ♥

Photobucket

4 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

She's a pretty girl. Those products look great. I can't wait to see the video! :)

Jenroxursox84 said...

I'm a face wash/treatment serial changer so hopefully I'll stick with these products! I'm kinda nervous about recording/posting my first video but hopefully all the YouTubers won't be too harsh on me (:

Toni Tralala said...

Getting negative reactions is inevitable but just shrug it off. They took the time to criticize you so you must be pushing the right buttons. lol.

Jenroxursox84 said...

I know...usually when someone doesn't have anything nice to say they're just jealous! That's how I'm gonna look at it anyways (;