Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspiration

I've been in such a lazy mood today & just wasn't motivated to do anything! I bummed around the apartment after instructing a gymnastics class this afternoon. I decided to search the Internet for inspiration & made a collage of my fave photos:


Ashley Olsen: I've always loved her style (even more than Mary-Kate's) & adored the ballerina inspired dress she was wearing. So chic!

Carousel & the Eiffel Tower: I'm such a kid at heart & would love to ride fairytale-like white horses 'round & 'round. I've always wanted to visit Paris, too. It would be so romantic!

Mermaids Under the Sea: This photo reminded me of a compliment I received from my little niece, Sadie, as she played with my long curly hair..."You look just like a mermaid!" It was the best compliment ever!

Seashells: The beach is the most relaxing place I've ever been. It's very peaceful & allows me to reflect on everything going on in my life.

The last four photos are so girly & vintage inspired which is totally my style! I've been obsessed with watching Youtube videos this whole week. I'm actually thinking about recording & uploading videos to my channel with hair/makeup tutorials, hauls, & more. Comment below if you have any requests/suggestions for my first video!

<span class=

No comments: