Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August Faves ♥

Okay, so I know I'm a bit late but I wanted to share my favorites for August. These are hair/makeup products I recently purchased & have been using daily:


Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness smoothing leave-in creme: This conditioning anti-frizz potion is fused with extracts of mandarin balm & pearls. The nourishing moisturizers leave my strands smooth all day long & has a yummy scent!


Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly mousse for easy tousling: This stuff smells like wild violet & pomegranate! It's really lightweight & doesn't leave my hair crunchy which I love ♥


Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly tousling spray gel: This frizz blasting spray gel keeps my hairstyle messy without being sticky. It leaves my hair soft & touchable!


Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly flexible style hairspray: This stuff has a fabulous violet splash fragrance & flexible formula that leaves my tousled hair touchable...not stiff. It's definitely my fave hairspray!


Leighton Meester uses the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly collection & I love her hair ♥

Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Ab Fab: It's a perfect palette of highly pigmented wet/dry shadow baked on a terracotta disk to preserve color. It instantly brings color to my eyes & is only $6.00 at Walmart!


Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes fiberized lash weave mascara in Divine Purple: It lengthens & volumizes my lashes with a tint of purple that really makes my brown eyes pop. I heart this stuff ♥ and it's only $9.00 at Walmart! I didn't see this product on the Hard Candy or Walmart websites so maybe it's only sold in select stores.

I've also been burning a Mainstays Sweet Pea scented candle everyday that I purchased at Walmart which makes my room smell really good. Let me know your August favorites!

XOXO,
Jenroxursox

No comments: