Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hard Candy Wish List

I'm obsessed with Hard Candy! It's a new brand of cosmetics sold at Walmart for $10 or less. The designs are really cute! I recently purchased the Painted Lady Lip Color in Flirt for $6. The color is so pretty & it's extremely creamy. It's definitely my new fave! I also want to get it in Fire Alarm.

I want to try the So Baked Bronzer in Tiki for $9. It's infused with color & you can layer for a deeper bronze look.

I also want to try the Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow in Ab Fab for $6. It's highly pigmented & the colors are so vibrant. You can apply it wet for a dramatic look or dry for a softer more shimmery effect.

Lastly, I want to try the Ginormous Mascara in Black Out for $6. It's a volumizing mascara & has gorgeous color. I can't wait to purchase these Hard Candy products!

No comments: