Monday, May 3, 2010

Live. Love ♥ Dance.

Dancing is a huge part of me & who I am. It's like something that my spirit just has to do. Anytime I can go into the studio and dance & put choreography together it's like a spiritual experience for me. Everybody has a world that they can create around themselves. If I have a lot of nervous energy, when I start dancing it all goes away & I just feel emotion. It's like a rollercoaster. People think that you go through something in your life & you need to go to therapy. For me, art is therapy because it's like you're expressing yourself in such a spiritual way. Sometimes you don't need to use words to go through what you need to go through. Sometimes it's an emotion that you need to feel when you dance that you need to touch on & the only thing that can touch it is when you move a certain way.

No comments: