Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lucky Charms

I had a very weird dream last night that was so amusing I thought I would share it. I was on a tour of a leprechaun's home with a random group of people. The leprechaun lived in a giant hollow oak tree. As the group explored, we found lots of treasures. He was afraid that someone would steal his riches so he entrusted me with taking them to a museum for safe keeping. The leprechaun had a magic pencil & everything he drew with it would turn into gems. He followed me to my car, overflowing my arms with jewels. I collected all of the precious stones & proceeded on my venture through the countryside to a big city. After reaching my destination at the museum, the treasures were displayed for everyone to admire. The gallery was filled with paparazzi & I became very rich. The End (:

I could definitely use some of those jewels for my creative projects, haha. I hope my dream brightened your day!

No comments: