Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Fashion

Yesterday, my wonderful boyfriend took me to see Sex and the City 2 & I absolutely loved the fashion ♥ These are a few of my favorite accessories...

"The Lucky Charm" Clover Necklace: Carrie wears a similar necklace in the movie as a symbol of her good fortune. It's very bold & stylish!

Christian Louboutin Glitter Shoe: These pumps are fabulous! I definitely want these...or a pair in the style of Carrie Bradshaw.

Black Diamond Ring: "Because I'm not like anyone else." -Carrie Bradshaw This ring was the most significant piece of jewelry in the movie. It would be the perfect engagement ring (;

I also loved Samantha Jones' sexy black dress ♥ It would be a fabulous outfit for my birthday or New Year's Eve!

Sarah Jessica Parker's character, Carrie Bradshaw, is definitely my fave. She's so glamorous!

4 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

I like that you veer from the norm. Your page is bookmarked on my lappy! <3

Jenroxursox84 said...

thanks...I'm so flattered! I just try to blog about stuff that inspires me so I can look at it & remind myself why I do the stuff I do. I love it ♥ you've gained a follower as well (;

Toni Tralala said...

I've never been into blood diamonds. lol. It's traditional yet I honestly wouldn't mind an onyx ring. Diamonds are sparkly though hmm... I have found my weakness. Shiny and shimmery! :O lol.

It's really beautiful how such inspirational moments can be conveyed and unexpectedly inspire another.

AWW Thanks! I was shocked to wake up to that. lol.

Jenroxursox84 said...

I absolutely love stuff that's different. I'm definitely not like other girls, haha!